Tuesday, October 12, 2010

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT for Halloween Looks

This announcement might be a disappointment to some of you and I am really sorry for that.
I have come to realize that i need to make better decisions for my channel and blog.
The looks i promised all of you for Halloween will not be pushed through.
Those looks can be reserved for later since they are quite wearable ones.
On the other hand since it's for halloween, the looks prepared are now more bold and more daring.
everything is done from scratch.
Halloween is a event in a year i DO NOT want to miss.
i celebrate it with friends who feel the same way.
and i L.O.V.E. TIM BURTON MOVIES :)
Halloween is a HUGE deal to me.
Because of that, i had to change the line up of the looks.

i really do hope you understand the changes i have made.
I will definitely put my BEST foot forward for this one.
Thank you & God bless

have a great day ahead
xx noe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are highly appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...