Saturday, February 26, 2011

D.R.A.G. ♚ Makeup


"With hair, heels, and attitude, honey, I am through the roof."
 Rupaul


I finally did it, my FIRST DRAG MAKEUP tutorial. 
I was raised to be a lover for glitz, glam and heels. If you ask my sister, i learned how to walk in stiletto heels when i was 2. I admired her so much when i was young and because of that, i loved heels and makeup and everything that goes with it even at the tender age of 2. You see, i have a long history of glamour.

Doing this tutorial was such a delight and not to mention a lot of fun! People might get confused why a girl like me's doing drag. It's the 21st century, gender is not a hindrance. You can do anything. Plus, the makeup is just phenomenal and mesmerizing.

This look was inspired by no other than Rupaul, a FAMOUS DRAG Queen. He also has a reality show that's ANTM & American Idol all rolled into one, RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE!

this is my inspiration photo courtesy of GOOGLE


amazing right?

Here is my interpretation on DRAG Makeup


I made mention of a famous YT Guru named Petrilude in my video. Since my camera was feeling under the weather apparently, i wasnt able to record my face work. But not to worry. You may refer to the links below to know how. DRAG style.

BROW COVERING TUTORIAL Click here
FOUNDATION & HIGHLIGHT Click here

MORE PHOTOS!










LIST OF PRODUCTS
FACE:
Ever Bilena PRo Flawless Stcik foundation in BEIGE
Dollface Cosmetics Single Concealer in 3
Ever Bilena Pro flawless powder in Oriental
Fanny Serrano two-way cake foundation in CHINO
ELF Bronzer in sun kissed
Dollface Cosmetics Blush Palette

BROWS:
Elmer's Washable Glue stick
Dollface Cosmetics Concealer Palette 15
Ever Original eye pencil in brown
In2IT brow cake

EYES:
FASHION 21 Color set
L'oreal Lineur Intense liner
Ever bilena eyeshadow in CLEO
Nichido mineral kohl pencil in ONYX
Clinique quad

LIPS:
LA Colors Lip liner in CAPPUCCINO
 Ever Bilena matte lipstick in SKIN




Refer to the video below for the tutorial!
Thank you guys for everything!
This tutorial goes out to all the SURVIVORS of life. Never give up and never lose hope!
Like what RuPaul once said,

"Look at me--a big old black man under all of this makeup, and if I can look beautiful, so can you.

 Rupaul





HIT LIKE!! :D

6 comments:

  1. wow! you did a good job on this! :) congrats!

    may i ask what's the d.r.a.g. acronym stands for? i totally have no idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Angie and Becky!! Much much love to all of you

    Hey Anna, so nice to hear from u :) thank you very much and im very glad you liked it. its DRess As Girl (DRAG)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. you made me laugh when you appeared sans your brows. like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you could e-mail me with a few suggestions on just how you made your blog look this excellent, I would be grateful.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are highly appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...