Friday, July 29, 2011

❖Review❖: Eye's Cream (Vanilla Moist) from Etude House


Hello Everyone!
Today, I will be review this particular product that I have 
been using for roughly 3 weeks now.
It is the Eye's cream Eye cream from Etude House.






Let's get right into it!


The packaging, as you can see, is very cute and adorable. This is very consistent with other Etude products as well.
 I definitely a sucker for package. I have to give PLUS POINTS for that.

I mentioned this product in my Haul video. 
If you wanna watch the haul please do click here

This product is priced at P428.00


The product claims to :
"Eye cream stick with a moisturizing, brightening and anti-wrinkle formula to promote youthful skin around the eyes." 
*Take note of the underlined words  ッ 

The consistency is not much really. When I applied it on my under-eye area, I didn't feel any sensation at all. I know it's actually good but for me (because I am weird) it has to have some kind of sensation because it's an eye cream. But no, none. Maybe I just got used to the Garnier Eye roll-on and the Avon eye cream I used before.

I have noticed whenever I wake up, I do NOT have puffy eye bags! Yes, I do have issues with the puffy-ness plus a bunch more. I have also noticed that I had less noticeable lines on my under eye area which is really awesome.
But, to my dismay, it did not solve my dark circles.



My Verdict:

I give it a 3 out of 5


The product is generally good if your problems are mainly just puffy eyes in the morning and fine lines. But I do not recommend this for those who have dark circles. You will just be disappointed. However, what will not work on me might  work on you and vice versa. Try at your own risk. But then again, this is not so bad of a product after all.





Don't forget to follow me on TWITTER!
Also, check out my FACEBOOK PAGE for up to date news straight from me.





Until the next review!
Stay happy and Healthy.
Have a fabulous day ahead!




5 comments:

  1. how much would that be? thanks dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review Noe! Garnier is awesome for dark under eyes, hands down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible! This blog looks exactly like my old one!
    It's on a completely different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!
    my web page > build muscle fast

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahaa, its pleasant dialogue regarding this post at this place at this weblog, I have read all that, so at this time me also
    commenting here.

    Visit my weblog Lifecell Wrinkle Reducer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is among the mоst important info foг me.
    And i am glad rеading your article. But wanna remаrk on some generаl things, The site ѕtyle is ideal, the аrtіclеs is really excellent : D.
    Good job, cheers

    Also visit my homepage - velourа reviews - Gowdy5689.wikispaces.com -

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are highly appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...