L'oreal Hydrafresh Anti-Shine Moisturizer
Investing in a good moisturizer is a must for us girls. A good moisturizer can give a lot of benefits for our face. More importantly, a good moisturizer for your skin type will do WONDERS.
Last August, I purchased this moisturizer from a local supermarket. I needed a good moisturizer for my combination oily skin so I took a chance and bought the product. Today, I will be sharing my review for the moisturizer.
Overview of the product:
"An icy fresh face gel enriched with zinc and micro-sponges minimizes shine and absorbs excessive sebum production. The lightweight, gel formula easily spreads on skin and is quickly absorbed, giving skin a delightfully cool sensation with a fresh and matte appearance. Skin feels smooth and revitalized without a sticky or heavy feel.
- Contains deep marine source water enriched in minerals to improve skin moisture and help prevent water loss.
- Enriched in zinc, known for its powerful sebum-regulating properties, it helps to bring shine control.
- Contains micro-sponges that help to absorb the excess of sebum for immediate and long-term matity.
- The skin is immediately cooled down, durably matified and quenched for all day.
- The skin gets rid of shininess and pores are clear and tightened day after day.
- The skin is smooth and evened out.
- Full of moisture, it is “water-bouncy” and looks healthier like “water-transparent”.
- This skin-cooling texture is ultra-light and feels like a splash of ocean freshness to your skin.
- Non oily, non sticky, it is instantly absorbed and helps skin feel cooled down.
- Pack Size – 50ml"
Above you will see the sleek and neat packaging of the moisturizer and you all know how I love good packaging. PLUS points, definitely!
There, you will see the product. It definitely has a lot of product inside. It'll last you for a long time.
- Keeps skin matte yet supple
- Great packaging
- You get a lot of product
- No unusual scent
- Great for oily to combination skin types
- Reduces oil production especially at night
- Cooling sensation after applying (this might be disturbing for some but I personally have nothing bad to say about this product)
But wait, I'm not done yet. I decided to make an experiment to see whether the product really does what it claims to do. So, I did my regular skin care routine that night and took a picture right after. When I woke up, I also took a picture of my face.
NOTE: I know I look HORRIBLE in these pictures. Please do excuse my BARE face. I'm doing this for the sake of information lol!
On the left side is my bare face before I slept and on the right is my face moments after I just woke up.
As you can see, the product reduced my oil production.
Above, I used flash just so you can see how the product truly controlled my oil production in my face. I have to say it did an extraordinary job! I love it!
Until the next review!
Stay happy and Healthy.
Have a fabulous day ahead!