Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Colored Smokey Eyes for Uneven/Hooded Lids


Hello beautiful! I hope you're doing well.
I have missed you all so much! Words just cannot express how deeply sorry I am for being MIA for so long.

On the brighter side, I have this tutorial to make up for my absence. This is a real treat for you ladies out there who have uneven or hooded eye lids like me. Some days my lids love me and some day not so much. When those dreadful days come, I'm always prepared. 
This look is very simple and you can use products that you already have. It takes time and patience to come out alive with this look however it will pay off, trust me.

You have the option to go Nude or to go BOLD.
Kim K. to Jessie J. (BAAAMMMM!)





It all depends on your mood. This look is versatile as well.
You can use other dark shades other than navy blue for this look. Anything dark will do and make sure the color suits your skin tone. :)


PRODUCTS USED!

Face:

MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundation in NC 35 

MAC Studio Fix powder in NC 30 

Bahama Mama bronzer by The Balm

NARS Blush in ORGASM



BROWS:

In2it Brow powder

MAC brow set in GirlBoy

Mememe Arch Angel from Makeupholics



Eyes:


Nichido Mineral Pencil in Onyx 

Nichido Eye pencil in Dark Brown

L'oreal Curl Impact Collagen Mascara

Landmark False eye lashes in Natural

MAC Paintpot in Groundworks

Black gel liner from Dollface Cosmetics

Beauty UK Eye shadow collection in No. 5 from 


Barbie Super Nudy Green 




Lips:

Oseur Lipstick in no. 4

Mememe Lipstick in Persian Pink from Makeupholics



Brushes:

22 piece Red-handled brush set & Flawless Sponge 

from Dollface Cosmetics

Charm Essential Vegan Brushes






Comment, Rate and Subscribe!


Hope you've enjoyed this post!
See you on the next one.
Stay happy and healthy.
Have a FABULOUS day ahead!



23 comments:

  1. You're so pretty Noe! I'm glad your well now. And oh thank you for this new video because you traded your paper works for us, your viewers <3 IMY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anything for all of you :) Thank you, Nadj!

      Delete
  2. You are so pretty Noe! I'm a big fan of yours. I really love your looks and how you stare at the beginning of your videos! So glad you're back :)

    Thank you for this tutorial! I have a hooded lid like you so this is really helpful. You're just so PRETTY especially when you changed your lipstick in pink. It suits you better!

    Thank you for sharing a Bible verse as well. Indeed we can do all things through Christ!

    Hope you could drop by my blog!
    http://iyaboto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super super thank you, Iya!! I'll definitely follow your blog as well. God bless you!! *kisses

      Delete
    2. Thank you for following me back! you are so nice! *kilig!

      May God continue to empower you!

      Delete
  3. I like this look. It's because of you that I learned how to properly shape my brows. Keep the tutorials coming. I'm a new follower now, care to follow me back?

    favecollections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pleasure is all mine, sweetie! :) Of course I will follow back :)

      Delete
  4. Okay sige ikaw ng maganda sa kahit na anong makeup look Ms.Noe! Hehehe I love it! I should have shown this to nanay. Alam ko magugustuhan nya din to. hehe Good thing I have the Nyx Sexy Blue Eyes palette, I can try this too, kaya lang for sure di ko magagaya yung kagandahan mo Ms.Noe! Hehehe. Natutuwa talaga ako sa mga poses mo! Uhh ahh! hehe Kung malapit lang ang Cebu naku, pinuntahan na kita sa bahay nyo. It would be great to meet a person like you. Para kasing ang jolly jolly mo. Hay, enough na nga. Hehe another amazing tutorial from you. Super love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so adorable and so super sweet!! :) You definitely brightened up my day. Super super thank you, Jenny! :) I'm glad you loved the tutorial.

      Delete
  5. very pretty! and yes we've been waiting! thanks for this tutorial! :)

    http://deynakim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dana :) I'm very happy you liked it ♥

      Delete
  6. Glad you're ok now. Thanks for this pretty tutorial~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yey! youre back! i have been following you ever since on youtube.. and i really think short hair is perfect for you! Nice post btw! :)

    -chel
    i hope you can also check out my blog.. thanks
    allaboutbeingglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Michelle! Definitely checking out your blog :)

      Delete
  8. I've been following your blog and YouTube channel for quite some time now. Can I just say, you always overdo your nose with contouring. You already have such a pointy/sharp nose. But even with your makeovers (like the one for Santa Cruzan). That was totally unnecessary. Having a flat nose can still be pretty. :) Or at least blend it well enough to avoid having a visible line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see your point and Thank you for raising the concern :)

      Delete
  9. Hi Noe! I love this look! Pasimple ang peg pero bonggels pa din! You are so pretty even without make up at kaloka yung face mo parang di nagkakapimples! Anyway, I love how you do your brows but I haven't seem to find the perfect shade kase my brows are naturally pitch "black" and thick.

    Also, I don't think you over do your nose line. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. really love your beauty Ms. Noe.,the first time i saw you, i thought you were a miss universe or something like that,,hehehe.,you look like a half filipino,.
    anyway i'm faidz
    from
    http://www.bbyah0829.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. REALLY PRETTY MS NOE.,THE FIRST TIME I SAW YOU I THOUGHT YOU WERE A MISS UNIVERSE.,CAUSE YOU LOOK LIKE A HALF FILIPINO.,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty. I'm a new follower and I do hope you'll check my blog out and follow me back too. It would mean a lot. :)

    http://foreverglammed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are highly appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...