Monday, September 15, 2014

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? - Colorismyweapon


Yes. This question may or may not have been plaguing your minds for quite a some time now, but either way, I'm here to give you a little enlightening. I figured my beloved readers needed a little explanation given the lack of videos and posts which I do feel really guilty about. 

If you didn't know ever since January this year, I decided to take on a corporate position in the Recruitment Department of a well established company in Cebu. My duties include handling and maintaining a source and at the same time, making sure that I live up to or exceed what is expected of me by virtue of my Job Description. Contrary to popular belief, our job entails a lot of physical and mental exertion, but I enjoyed what I was doing. I enjoyed it so much that I decided to apply for a higher post after only several months. 


But Yes, I was serious about it. 

One of the great things about our company is that we are performance based, so if you think that you can do it and your performance affirms that then no one will stop you. 
And to make the long story short, I got the position.


Right now, I'm slowly adjusting and transitioning to the new role. New duties and responsibilities are rolling in and not to mention many, many long nights in the office hence the lack of EVERYTHING from my channel, blog and other social media accounts. 

 I'll have to admit I feel very ecstatic and scared shitless at the same time. The future is promising and I am truly looking forward to it. 

With all that said, I just want you guys to know that despite the immense increase of work load, I'm never giving this up
I will keep the fire burning no matter what it takes. You can still watch out for YouTube Videos, Blog and Instagram Posts from me. It may take a while, but they will come for sure. Like what they say, 
"if there's a will, there's a way."


I owe a great deal of my success to the unwavering support you have given me through the years and I hope that, as I take on my corporate ambition, you would still be there to support me all the way. But at the same time, I will make it a point to always have time for my Beauty Blogger duties. 


Can't you feel the love? :) 


DON'T FORGET to keep in touch with me through: 


Feel free to leave me comments, questions or messages on any of my social media accounts! I try my best to reply to every single one of you, but rest assured I read every single one.


Thank you, guys! 
See you soonest! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are highly appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...