Friday, July 1, 2011

Sexy Club Makeup Look



This look was inspired by the makeup I wore at a photo shoot.
We we're asked to look like we're going partying or clubbing. I have to be honest, I'm not much of a party goer. I'm a homebuddy but I go out sometimes. I still have a social life don't worry. And Facebook does not count. LOL






Here is a photo I took during the shoot. I tried to recreate the look as precise as possible. 



LIST OF PRODUCTS

BROWS:
IN2IT brow powder
Ever bilena Ever Original Brown pencil

EYES:
Elf Primer and sealer
Fashion 21 48 color set
Nichido Mineral kohl pencil in Onyx
Dior Diorshow Mascara

FOUNDATION:
Ever Bilena Stick foundation in Beige
Fashion 21 loose pwder in no. 1
The Balm time balm concealer in light/medium

CHEEKS:
ELF Blusher and Bronzer

LIPS:
Ever Bilena matte lipstick in Mauvey
LA colors lip gloss in Beige Delight



Watch the tutorial below to know hot to achieve the look! :)








Don't forget to follow me on TWITTER!
Also, check out my FACEBOOK PAGE for up to date news straight from me.



THANK YOU GUYS FOR WATCHING :D
May you have an awesome day ahead!
I love y'all so very much
God bless!




5 comments:

  1. you are insanely gorgeous, noe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been looking for a good club make up video/ tutorial and I just found one of the best! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I super love your make up noe. Btw i tagged you on my post, hope you visit my site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you~! The products you are using are kind of affordable so I can easily try this one :D

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are highly appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...