Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Random Day: "I miss dancing"

Here I am again with yet another random post.
I woke up really late today hence I was behind schedule.
Wasn't able to vlog nor make videos due to the slight change of plans.
Anyway, I'm just glad I didn't compromise my work out.

Yes, I am back to working out. Not really "working out" as in hitting the gym.
But more of doing home vinyasa yoga and a little bit of BodyRock.tv.
What really made this day different was when I danced my heart out for a good hour or so to the beats of Beyonce, Mims, Shakira, J.Lo, etc.
It was pure heaven.
It was just awesome.
It's been a long time since I danced really. It felt good. 
Everything felt at home.
I felt at home.
It made me miss dancing all the more.

If you don't know, I'm a dancer most of my life.
 I danced ballet, hip-hop, contemporary and ballroom dance. 
I love them all equally.
School got in the way so I had to set my other passion aside even though it broke my heart.



Now, I have the time. I have the will again but I don't know where to start.
After being gone so long, it's kinda awkward. 
But I'm ready to start from scratch. Dancing is one of my passion. 
It gives me so much joy.
I'm willing to push myself to the limit again. Reach for my dreams, work hard.

But above all else, I honor God's plan for me. I lift up all these plans to Him for He knows better than I.
I pray that I may live out my dreams. I'm starting to btw with my other passion which is being a makeup artist.  
I am eternally grateful for everything.



I ask again that you keep me in your prayers and that I may be enlightened.
If you have any advice please feel free to hit me up.

Yeah, I guess that's it! I hope you had fun reading this random post about random things in my head.
Thanks for dropping by!

Peace, Love & God bless

Always, Noe


4 comments:

  1. I miss dancing too. I remember wanting to be a dancer when I was younger. I hope you get back to dancing...I know you will find a way.
    I am a bodyrocker!!! I don't "know" anyone who does it except for the person I told LOL. I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. Ms. Noe I have no idea that you are a dancer. I am too. well, Was. (ouch, that hurts). I've decided to back off my dancing after I graduated Nursing. Now, I'm already a Nurse but still not practicing it.. It''s been a year and a half since I last danced to our school, it hurts so bad i have to forget it since no one support that much :( sad story but i would never ever forget the days when I was a dancer..(almost 10-11 years or so of dancing) I feel alive when I dance and I feel worthy.. I know some people won't understand why dance gives such meaning to our lives..

    Anyway in my opinion and what an Allstar dancer said to me: 'Dance More'.. so am i telling it to you Ms. Now to Dance even more. :)

    Love lots,
    Janna
    (follower on FB/YT: facebook.com/najabeeya)

    Cheers to you Ms. Noe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. Ms. Noe I have no idea that you are a dancer. I am too. well, Was. (ouch, that hurts). I've decided to back off my dancing after I graduated Nursing. Now, I'm already a Nurse but still not practicing it.. It''s been a year and a half since I last danced to our school, it hurts so bad i have to forget it since no one support that much :( sad story but i would never ever forget the days when I was a dancer..(almost 10-11 years or so of dancing) I feel alive when I dance and I feel worthy.. I know some people won't understand why dance gives such meaning to our lives..

    Anyway in my opinion and what an Allstar dancer said to me: 'Dance More'.. so am i telling it to you Ms. Now to Dance even more. :)

    Love lots,
    Janna
    (follower on FB/YT: facebook.com/najabeeya)

    Cheers to you Ms. Noe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jann, Yes I was (yeah it does hurt) a dancer. And thank you so much for your works of encouragement. I can't help but feel incredibly empowered by such simple words. Hopefully soon with God's grace, I'll be able to dance again :) God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are highly appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...