Friday, August 30, 2013

Personal Basic Makeup Class | It's back!

It's back, ladies and gentlemen -- BETTER and BOLDER! I'm talking about the most anticipated return of my Personal Basic Makeup Classes. The hiatus was time spent to make necessary additions for the classes. AND! I have a space now which is just cherry on top of the ice cream.

I trust a lot of you have questions about the class, so let me go right ahead and give you a FAQ.


WHAT? This is a Personal Basic Makeup Class where I teach small of students how to properly apply personal makeup. During the course of the class, I'll be showing simple yet vital techniques for the busy student or working lady who don't have much time. The course outline will help you in your quest for the perfect everyday look and know how to transform that into a dazzling, elegant night look in a jiff. 

All students will be getting a:
1. FREE Brush Set from Beauty Cosmetics
2. FREE Before & After Shots (professional)
3. FREE Eyebrow Shaping
4. FREE Foundation Selection
5. FREE Eye Lashes
6. Certificate

Students do not need to bring anything besides themselves and their love for makeup and beauty.

WHERE? The class is, unfortunately, available for CEBU RESIDENTS only as of the moment. However, I will be cooking something for all my Manila followers, so don't worry. The class will be held in my mini studio space which is conducive for an optimal learning experience.

WHEN? ANYTIME! I have a first come, first serve basis , so it's best to book ahead to reserve your spot and time slot. A 50% deposit is also asked to ensure security for both partisans. 


If you're interested, contact me with any of the info written on the poster!
I hope to see you! :)




2 comments:

  1. omg! Hope you'll have soon in manila :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for December. It's in my bucket list to meet you and to have a personal make up class. You're great as always. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are highly appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...