Friday, January 1, 2010

My Featured Celebrity: Megan Fox

i'll be doing 3!!, yup you heard it right, looks from a featured celebrity every week. pictures that i got from the net will serve as basis for my recreation. within the week, i will finish all three looks. i'll be posting them as soon as i am done. this week i choose to go with Megan Fox because i've always saw her as a style icon for her really exotic and unique features and i thought which celeb would i choose that can start off the year with a bang and poof Megan Fox was the first person that came to my mind. i do not necessarily look like her and i am not trying to be like her, my purpose for this is to draw out the technique that she uses and make it well "one-size-fits-all" kind of principle so that my dear readers can spice up their make-up looks.

I'll keep you posted. talk to you soon!

with love,
noe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are highly appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...