Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Random SHOE TALK & Updates

hi gorgeous! :)

yesterday, i was so bored and didn't know what to do, i made a bridal/brides maid look
i'll be filming this probably around next week yet.
since i have family matters to attend to.
so, better wait for it! 
HERE'S THE PREVIEW 


i chose a purple shade because it compliments brown eyes and accentuates them quite nicely :)



beautiful isn't it?
it's fresh and yet has a little edge to give the look more appeal.

moving on...

BOUGHT NEW SCHOOL SHOES!
yey!
super excited to wear them.
yearly i often buy new school shoes and i always get excited.
i am a very picky shoe picker *huh?* anyway, i look for shoes that represents my personality best.
i'm not very technical though. it just comes out naturally.
so, here it is! 


Mario D'boro size 6 :)
the buttons on the side got my attention.
they remind me of tennis shoes which are so cute.


isn't it cute? i think it is. lol
the heel isn't so tall though.
thats because i have to go back and forth on flights of stairways.
it wouldn't be good for your back when you keep walking on heels.
i dont wanna ruin my back -_-
also, the thick heels help you walk more comfortably too.
i cant wait to wear them! with my uniform of course.

THIS SERIOUSLY STOPPED ME DEAD ON MY TRACK.
I WANTED IT WHEN I SAW IT AND WHEN I TRIED IT ON I DIDN'T WANT TO TAKE IT OFF
seriously. i LOOVVEE it.


i mean, isn't it just GORGEOUS?!
they're from SO FAB
a fabulous shoe store here in CEBU, PHIL. that sells fashion forward and trendy footwear.
for Php 1,300, it's a fair price! 
hopefully, I'll have enough money to buy this lol
what do you think?



anyway, that's it! my random shoe talk and update :)
catch you later!

xx noe

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Newbie blogger here. Can't help but comment on your brows. How do you shape 'em like that? Really neat and pretty. I have eyes similar to yours and always wondered how I could transform my look by shaping my brows. I've seen some of your tutorials and pics and still wonder how you shape and groom your brows the way you effortlessly do. More shaping tips pls?

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are highly appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...