Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Show of your Shape:14 day Program of Nestle Fitnesse Review



My 14 day program has ended! *yey* 
It has been a great journey however I it's not over yet.
It's definitely just the beginning.


For the past 14 days, I have been eating healthier. Although I cheated here and there but hey, at least I made it this far. 

For breakfast, I took the programs advice. I ate a bowl of Nestle Fitnesse cereal and paired it with coffee.

For lunch, I always TRIED (heavy emphasis on the word) to have a balanced meal. Veggies and meat/fish combo should be observed. 

For dinner, I indulged on another bowl of Nestle Fitnesse and paired it with a fruit.

I have also been playing basketball the past week which was good exercise for me. 

VERDICT!

I have been feeling lighter these days. Although I have not seen drastic changes on my body shape but I feel lighter for some reason. My appetite is definitely adjusting to the kind of meals I'm having. There are times when I start to get hungry and instead of grabbing junk foods, I now prefer crackers and fruits. I am very proud of that! :)

I'm not gonna lie, I did cheat here and there but then again, it's a process. It takes time which I am very much willing to give.

Like  what I've said, this is only the beginning. A very good start to a healthier ME. I will still be observing the program for the days to come. The story does not end here for me. 

I definitely suggest you to get in to the program as well and be a 
BETTER YOU :) We are not getting younger. It's best to start now than later.

Hard work will always pay off!




Until the next post Guys
Be healthy and BE HAPPY :)




1 comment:

  1. Good luck Girl!ako din..gawin ko din ito..need ko talaga pumayat..

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are highly appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...