Thursday, December 23, 2010

Dazzling Christmas ❄


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

im finally back with another Holiday look. this look is very special because i will be wearing this on Christmas eve! which is gonna be tomorrow already. Anyway, this look is very soft and minimal. I decided to go softer because I dont really want a lot of things going on. I emphasized the eyes to make it sexy and made a bold lip.  The colors just warms up the face. The glitters add a little something something to the look as well making it more festive and dazzling. Check out the tutorial for this if you want to know how to get this.

a closer look on the eyes :)




 with flash! BBBAAAMMMM!

PRODUCTS USED:
FACE:
EB Stick foundation in Beige
Fanny Seranno 2 way cake in Chino
Rimmel Recover concealer
ELF bronzer in Sun kissed
Rimmel Blush in Santa Rose

EYES:
IN2IT brow powder for the brows
Fashion 21 color set
96 Dollface Cosmetics palette
Clinique quad
L'oreal Lineur intense
Maybelline Magnum Volume express mascara
Nichido girls night out pencil in pink

LIPS:
Nichido Lip pencil in Blaze
EB matte lipstick in Siennas

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!
may God bless you always and your family

Lots of Love, NOE  



9 comments:

  1. Just finished watching the tutorial, and I love it. great job. it definitely warms of the face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks good, as always:) merry christmas noe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im very glad you liked it my-my, Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you joice! :) nice to see u commenting again. merry Christmas to u too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. bongga ka talaga noe!! very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you say the sweetest things donna :) thank you! merry Christmas to you

    ReplyDelete
  7. I seriously have been loving your vids and your posts! Just watched you makeup collection video and I love how realistic it is that it literally changed my whole perspective on makeup! From now on I really do not care about the brand! love your looks too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Louise merry Christmas! :) thank you for appreciating my works. its good to know someone likes them :) looking your best doesnt mean u have to break the bank :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wore this look on christmas day. thank you noe ;D can you please do a review on the Fashion21 eyeshadow palette? I believe they are on sale right now.. thanks

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are highly appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...