Friday, March 11, 2011

Christian Dior Spring/Summer 2011 Haute Couture


I love runway looks. Its the only place where makeup is not generic nor predictable. The artist can get creative and think outside the box. I completely love it and that is why i did this look right here. This is inspired by Christian Dior's Spring Summer Collection 2011. the clothes were brilliant of course but i wanted to emphasize on the look. Its the same concept of a pin-up look but made more modern and "now". Bright colors and bright lips, before people called that hideous. now, its BEAUTIFUL!


Here is my inspirational photo


LIST OF PRODUCTS
FACE
Celeteque Moisturizer
Ever Bilena Pro Flawless foundation in Oriental
Clean & Clear Powder in Natural
Dollface Cosmetics blush and contour palette

EYES
Fashion 21 pencil in White
Fashion 21 color set
L'oreal Lineur Intense
Avon Super Shock mascara in black

LIPS
Ever bilena matte lipstick in SCARLET
Rimmel juicy tubes in berry

MORE PHOTOS!





They (makeup artists) even placed surgical tape on the temples of the models to lift their brows and making it look more angular.


Please do watch the tutorial below to know how to get the look.
Don't forget to hit LIKE on my Facebook FanPage!
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER 

THANK YOU!



4 comments:

  1. this look is amazing! really like your tutorials :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing as always dear! I love this look! by the way I have an award for you please go to my site to check out the details.. much love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Noe! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it.

    I love the look. Looking forward to collaborating with you soon.

    By the way, followed you on Twitter <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Hannah :) glad to hear from you. you are just a genius at what you do best :) Likewise! Followed you back as well. Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are highly appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...