Friday, March 4, 2011

Sunstar Cebu: Gems & Designs (Premium Concept)

The shoot I did last Sunday, January 27, 2011, was featured on our local daily here in Cebu. 
I have to say i was completely shocked and utterly overjoyed when i heard the news from a couple of friends of mine saying my name was on the newspaper. I quickly got my own copy and was in awe when i saw the spread.

Special thanks to Sir George Parilla and Jess Gauds for allowing me to work with them

Stacy Lloren and his team of beautiful models, Yvonne Menchavez and Neesha Murjani, working with all of you was a breeze and a lot of fun. Thank you!

Big Thank you to Melanie Ng from  Gems and Designs by Premium Concepts
all of the items are available at Premium Concepts Ayala Center Cebu and SM city Cebu 


FRONT PAGE



More Studio Photos









YVONNE & NEESHA






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are highly appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...